- GDP: Up from 11 trillion yuan ($1.73 trillion) in 2001 to 40 trillion yuan ($6.29 trillion) in 2010, with average annual growth of more than 10 percent.
- Foreign trade: Exports increased 5.9 fold and imports increased 5.7 fold. Chinese total trade volume reached second in the world in 2010, up from the sixth in 2001, becoming the world's largest exporter and second largest importer.
- Foreign investment: China has attracted $759.5 billion in aggregate foreign direct investment, ranking first among developing countries.
- Overseas investment: China invested $68.8 billion overseas in 2010, ranking fifth in the world, with an average annual growth of more than 40 percent.
- Tariffs: China's tariff levels dropped from 15.3 percent to 9.8 percent