Gold Medals: 18
Medals Available in Events: Athletics 2; Badminton 1; Canoe/Kayak Flatwater 2; Cycling 1; Fencing 1; Gymnastics 1; Weightlifting 2; Judo 2; Swimming 4; Fencing 1; Archery 1
1. The first gold medal of badminton will be produced today. Will Du Jing/Yu Yang of China win a gold medal in the women's doubles?
2. Chinese gymnasts Jiang Yuyuan and Yang Yilin will compete in the women's individual all-around final. Will they beat Shawn Johnson of the U.S., the 2007 world all-around champion?
3. Cao Lei of China will participate in the women's 75kg weightlifting. Will she win the seventh gold for the weightlifting team?
4. Tong Wen of China will participate in the women's over-78kg division at the Judo venue. Will the 25-year-old take a gold medal?
5. China will take on the U.S. in women's volleyball.
Medal Review of August 15
Medal Review of August 14
Medal Review of August 13
Medal Review of August 12
Medal Review of August 11
Medal Review of August 10
Medal Review of August 9