- A total of 5,098 officials at the county head level or above were punished and 804 officials were referred for prosecution.
- To supervise the implementation of the 4-trillion-yuan ($586 billion) economic stimulation package, the CCDI sent 24 inspection teams to carry out five rounds of checks on 6,091 projects.
- A total of 15,600 corruption cases in the construction sector were investigated, while 9,349 people were disciplined or received administrative punishment and 5,150 were prosecuted.
- As of December 10, 2010, 25,738 "small coffers," holding 12.7 billion yuan ($1.86 billion), had been uncovered in government and public institutions and 19,855 "small coffers," containing 8.8 billion yuan ($1.29 billion), were discovered in state-owned enterprises.
- The budget for government-funded travels abroad was reduced by 415 million yuan ($60.76 million) in 2010 from the level of 2009.
- The budget to buy and maintain government-owned vehicles dropped by 1.7 billion yuan ($248.9 million) in 2010 from 2009.
- The budget for the reception for public purposes was cut by 3.63 billion yuan ($531.48 million) in 2010 from 2009.
- In the first three quarters of 2010, 87,444 officials traveled abroad, 47.4 percent lower than the average level during the same period from 2006 to 2008, as expenses also dropped by 42.4 percent.
- The CCDI investigated and corrected 4,690 cases of illegally confiscating farm land from farmers or forcing farmers to transfer their right to use farm land.
- A total of 1.67 million officials nationwide reported personal affairs such as property, changes of marital situation, private travels abroad and financial affairs of their spouses and children to anti-graft agencies, in compliance with a new regulation issued in 2010.
(Source: Xinhua News Agency)