(2) Exchanges and cooperation in the field of international human rights
China is committed to hold exchanges and cooperation in the field of international human rights and promoting the healthy development of international human rights on the basis of equality and mutual respect.
- China takes an active part in the work of the United Nations Human Rights Council(HRC), and helps that body to solve human rights problems in a fair, objective and non-alternative way.
- China participated in the HRC's first Universal Periodic Review(UPR) for China, holding constructive dialogues with various sides and carrying out rational proposals.
- China continues its cooperation with the Special Procedures of the United Nations Human Rights Council, answers letters from it, and considers inviting a special rapporteur to visit China while taking into account the principle of balancing various human rights and China's reception abilities.
- China continues technical cooperation with the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights.
- China continues to strengthen exchanges and cooperation with the Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO) of the United Nations, the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization(UNESCO), World Health Organization(WHO), International Labor Organization(ILO) and other relevant international organizations.
- China continues to hold bilateral dialogues and exchanges on human rights with various countries concerned on the basis of equality and mutual respect.
- China continues to participate in human rights activities in the framework of the Asian-Pacific Region and Sub-region.