- China will establish an assistance fund for South-South cooperation with an initial pledge of $2 billion.
- China will continue to increase investment in the least developed countries, aiming to increase its total to $12 billion by 2030.
- China will exempt the debt of the outstanding intergovernmental interest-free loans due by the end of 2015 owed by the relevant least developed countries, land-locked developing countries, and small-island developing countries.
- China will establish a 10-year, $1-billion China-UN peace and development fund to support the UN's work, advance multilateral cooperation and contribute more to world peace and development.
- China is to provide a total of $100 million of free military aid for the African Union in the next five years to support the establishment of the African Standby Force and the African Capacity for Immediate Response to Crisis.
(Compiled by Beijing Review )