Dates: November 30-December 11
1. Opening of the session.
2. Organizational matters:
3. Reports of the subsidiary bodies.
4. Durban Platform for Enhanced Action (decision 1/CP.17).
5. Consideration of proposals by Parties under Article 17 of the Convention.
6. Consideration of proposals by Parties for amendments to the Convention under Article 15,
7. Report of the Adaptation Committee.
8. Warsaw International Mechanism for Loss and Damage associated with Climate Change Impacts.
9. Development and transfer of technologies and implementation of the Technology
10. The 2013-2015 review.
11. Second review of the adequacy of Article 4, paragraph 2(a) and (b), of the Convention.4
12. Matters relating to finance.
13. Reporting from and review of Parties included in Annex I to the Convention.
14. Reporting from Parties not included in Annex I to the Convention.
15. Capacity-building under the Convention.
16. Implementation of Article 4, paragraphs 8 and 9, of the Convention:
17. Gender and climate change.
18. Other matters referred to the Conference of the Parties by the subsidiary bodies.
19. Administrative, financial and institutional matters:
20. High-level segment:
21. Other matters.
22. Conclusion of the session.
(Source: United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change)